The original style Redback boot with a soft and grippy cushioned sole, oil kip leather and fantastic anatomical foot support. These Redback boots are so comfortable and easy to get on an off and are better than other more expensive Australian brand boots in our opinion, "once a Redback wearer always a Redback wearer and i'm a convert". Redback boots are still the only boot completely made in Sydney, so you can rely on their quality.
These Redback boots (also known as Australian spider boots) are all designed with the following features.
- Full leather 3 piece upper build
- Harder wearing translucent sole resistant to fuels, lubricants and high temperatures
- Lighter air cushion mid-sole with millions of tiny bubbles to give excellent shock absorption
- Better grip, with multi directional cleats
- Anatomic support provided by superb cradling of the foot, to reduce foot and leg strain
- Tougher and supple full grain leathers (+2.5mm) are 30% thicker than normal work boots
To greatly extend the lifespan of your Redback boots, we strongly recommend regular use of specially developed "Redback Boot Wax". Apart from helping to preserve the boot leathers, the wax also helps maintain the protective waterproof layer of your Redback boot, thus helping to keep your feet and boots dry. Redback boot wax is available separately here.